Ways To Get Involved
“The Lord calls older men to seek out and grow and challenge the younger men. Likewise, young men are called to respect men who have walked with the Lord for extended periods of time. Scripture backs it.” – Kevin, Penn State ‘15
Mentor an Alumni
We are continually looking for people to provide wise Biblical council and deeply minister to our alumni. Our approach to mentoring is simple but effective, having the potential to significantly impact a life and even create a lasting friendship. If you are interested in becoming a mentor, simply:
Read through our Mentoring Page.
- Talk with us about the value, process and results of mentoring.
- Ask for the name of a soon-to-be alumni, and begin!
Network — Introduce Us!
You can help impact the lives of our alumni by helping us expand our base of resources, and broaden our impact, by introducing us to key individuals within your social and professional circles.
We are looking for funding partners, ministry champions, mentors, entrepreneurial-minded people to start new chapters of Alumni Connect, and promotional opportunities in media outlets. All you need to do:
- Think through those within your various spheres of influence.
- Make the introduction—by email, by phone or in person.
As our ministry grows, so do the costs associated with it. Whatever the gift, it is hugely beneficial in allowing us to continue affecting alumni for Him. If you are considering giving to Alumni Connect:
- Talk with us about our current giving opportunities.
- Follow through and begin giving!
Pray for Alumni Connect
For us, faith is essential in running our ministry—we know that without God at work, Alumni Connect would not be what it is today. We deeply appreciate your prayers, and consider it a blessing for you to join us in praying for our ministry. If you would like to pray for us:
- Ask Him to establish our alumni, and for wisdom for our mentors.
- Sign up to receive The Connection Point (our quarterly newsletter), and if you wish, our monthly email updates for current prayer requests.
Ways to get involved…